Sunday 14 February 2016

Beauty Heroes X Beauty Counter: The February 2016 Box; The Box of Love

I doubt it will be heavily disputed when I say that Beauty Heroes has to be one of the greatest beauty subscription boxes of all time. Focusing on greenerhealthier and safer cosmetics, their monthly brand focus have been continued success after continued success. For February, we're introduced to the safer, cleaner and toxin-free brand BeautyCounter. As you can see from their comprehensive Ingredients GlossaryBeautyCounter believe in transparency, using only the safest ingredients in a vow to combat the US's current inadequate regulations. 
The hero product in this month's Beauty Heroes is the BeautyCounter Lustro Rose Neroli Body Oil (unfortunately this link takes you to the Rosemary + Citrus Body Oil because I can't seem to find the Rose Neroli anywhere). This golden oil somehow proves to be both rich and thick, while simultaneously fluid and absorbent. This nourishing blend of natural and organic oils is deeply moisturising, improving skin's condition and providing a divine glow. My skin feels smoother and silkier after application, giving me an all-too-delightful suppleness without the oily residue.

This nutrient-rich premium oil instantly hydrates my skin, making my body both feel and appear firmer. The glow it provides, complemented by the slight sheen, makes my skin truly luminous. My body feels liberated when wearing the BeautyCounter Lustro Rose Neroli Body Oil, perfectly conditioned and with optimum hydration. 
The sidekick in this month's box is BeautyCounter Lip Sheer in Petal. Unlike traditional lipsticks, this product provides subtle colour while conditioning and moisturising your lips. The rich creaminess of the sheer lipstick hydrates my lips, protecting them in a silky smooth layer of colour. I love how nourishing this product feels, my lips truly revel in it.

The soft petal tone is a perfectly delicate shade of pink. It's both subtle and strong, giving lips a definite colour without being overpowering. The Lip Sheer has real staying power, helping to keep my lips colourful and moisturised. Containing Vanilla Fruit Extract, the Lip Sheer has an aroma that really is good enough to eat. I feel super delicious when wearing this lovely product.

You can subscribe to Beauty Heroes here from $39.00 a month plus a $18.95 international shipping fee. You may also face customs charges upon delivery. Depending on the current exchange rate, it will cost you upwards of £40.00, billed monthly.

BeautyCounter Lustro Rose Neroli Body Oil is priced at $73.00 / 80ML and the BeautyCounter Lip Sheer in Petal is $30.00 / 3.4G, making that a total value of $103.00 (~£71.00).

No comments :

Post a Comment